CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
The CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care will provide international students with skills and knowledge to be Educators who are responsible for supporting the implementation of an approved learning framework, and support children’s wellbeing, learning and development that address regulatory and duty of care requirements. The latest release of the qualification can be found at: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CHC30115
|CHCECE003||Provide care for children||Core|
|CHCECE007||Develop positive and respectful relationships with children||Core|
|CHCECE002||Ensure the health and safety of children||Core|
|CHCECE005||Provide care for babies and toddlers||Core|
|CHCECE010||Support the holistic development of children in early childhood||Core|
|HLTAID004||Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting||Core|
|CHCPRT001||Identify and respond to children and young people at risk||Core|
|CHCECE004||Promote and provide healthy food and drinks||Core|
|CHCLEG001||Work legally and ethically||Core|
|HLTWHS001||Participate in work health and safety||Core|
|CHCECE009||Use an approved learning framework to guide practice||Core|
|CHCECE013||Use information about children to inform practice||Core|
|CHCECE011||Provide experiences to support children’s play and learning||Core|
|CHCDIV002||Promote Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety||Core|
|CHCECE001||Develop cultural competence||Core|
|CHCECE006||Support behaviour of children and young people||Elective|
|CHCECE012||Support children to connect to their world||Elective|
|BSBWOR301||Organise personal work priorities and professional development||Elective|
Victorian Institute of Education has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
- Have completed at least the Australian Year 12 or equivalent.
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English speaking country.
- the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- The student has successfully completed an English Placement Test
- the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia
- the student has successfully completed their High School in English Language.
Students also required to participate in a course entry interview to establish their suitability for the course
Call our office on 1300 871 776 (Toll Free) or +61 2 8318 1465 (Local) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org