CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
This qualification reflects the role of workers in the community and/or residential setting who follow an individualised plan to provide person-centred support to people who may require support due to ageing, disability or some other reason. Work involves using discretion and judgement in relation to individual support as well as taking responsibility for own outputs. Workers have a range of factual, technical and procedural knowledge, as well as some theoretical knowledge of the concepts and practices required to provide person-centred support. https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CHC33015
|HLTWHS002||Follow safe work practices for direct client care||Core|
|CHCDIV001||Work with diverse people||Core|
|CHCCCS023||Support independence and well being||Core|
|HLTAAP001||Recognise healthy body systems||Core|
|CHCCCS011||Meet personal support needs||Elective|
|CHCCCS015||Provide individualised support||Core|
|CHCAGE001||Facilitate the empowerment of older people||Elective|
|CHCLEG001||Work legally and ethically||Core|
|CHCCOM005||Communicate and work in health or community services||Core|
|CHCDIS002||Follow established person-centred behaviour supports||Elective|
|CHCDIS007||Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability||Elective|
|CHCDIS001||Contribute to ongoing skills development using a strengths-based approach||Elective|
|CHCDIS003||CHCDIS003 Support community participation and social inclusion||Elective|
|BSBWRT401||Write complex documents||Elective|
Victorian Institute of Education has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
- Have completed at least the Australian Year 12 or equivalent.
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English speaking country.
- the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- The student has successfully completed an English Placement Test
- the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia
- the student has successfully completed their High School in English Language.
Students also required to participate in a course entry interview to establish their suitability for the course
Call our office on 1300 871 776 (Toll Free) or +61 2 8318 1465 (Local) or email us at email@example.com