FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
This qualification reflects the job roles of workers in the accounting industry, including BAS Agents and contract bookkeepers; and of those employees performing bookkeeping tasks for organizations in a range of industries. It includes preparing and lodging business and instalment activity statements and providing advice or dealing with the Commissioner on behalf of a taxpayer in relation to activity statements. Individuals in these roles apply theoretical and specialist knowledge and skills to work autonomously, and exercise judgement in completing routine and non-routine activities. The latest release of the qualification and packaging rules can be found at the following link: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/FNS40217
Victorian Institute of Education has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
- Have completed at least the Australian Year 12 or equivalent.
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English speaking country.
- the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- The student has successfully completed an English Placement Test
- the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia
- the student has successfully completed their High School in English Language.
Students also required to participate in a course entry interview to establish their suitability for the course
Call our office on 1300 871 776 (Toll Free) or +61 2 8318 1465 (Local) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org