BSB40820 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well developed marketing and communication skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts. This qualification applies to individuals in full-time marketing roles, as well as those who are responsible for an organization’s marketing in addition to other duties.
Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyze and evaluate information from a variety of sources.The latest release of the qualification and packaging rules can be found at the following link: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB40820
Victorian Institute of Education has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
- Have completed at least the Australian Year 12 or equivalent.
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English speaking country.
- the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- The student has successfully completed an English Placement Test
- the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia
- the student has successfully completed their High School in English Language.
Students also required to participate in a course entry interview to establish their suitability for the course
Call our office on 1300 871 776 (Toll Free) or +61 2 8318 1465 (Local) or email us at email@example.com