CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
This qualification reflects the roles of community services, case management and social housing workers involved in the managing, co-ordinating and/or delivering of person-centred services to individuals, groups and communities. At this level, workers have specialised skills in community services and work autonomously under broad directions from senior management. Workers are usually providing direct support to individuals or groups of individuals. Workers may also have responsibility for the supervision of other workers and volunteers and/or case management; program coordination or the development of new business opportunities. The latest release of the qualification and packaging rules can be found at the following link: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CHC52015
|CHCLEG003||Manage legal and ethical compliance||Core|
|HLTWHS004||Manage work health and safety||Core|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness||Elective|
|CHCCOM003||Develop workplace communication strategies||Core|
|BSBWOR493||Manage stress in the workplace||Elective|
|CHCCCS007||Develop and implement service programs||Core|
|CHCDEV002||Analyse impacts of sociological factors on clients in community work and services||Core|
|CHCMGT005||Facilitate workplace debriefing and support processes||Core|
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate continuous improvement||Elective|
|CHCPRP003||Reflect on and improve own professional practice||Core|
|BSBLDR511||Develop and use emotional intelligence||Elective|
|BSBHRM506||Manage recruitment selection and induction processes||Elective|
|CHCDIV003||Manage and promote diversity||Core|
|BSBMGT502||Manage people performance||Elective|
|BSBFIM501||Manage budgets and financial plans||Elective|
Victorian Institute of Education has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
- Have completed at least the Australian Year 12 or equivalent.
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English speaking country.
- the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- The student has successfully completed an English Placement Test
- the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia
- the student has successfully completed their High School in English Language.
Students also required to participate in a course entry interview to establish their suitability for the course
Call our office on 1300 871 776 (Toll Free) or +61 2 8318 1465 (Local) or email us at email@example.com