CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
This qualification reflects the role of early childhood educators who are responsible for designing and implementing curriculum in early childhood education and care services. In doing so they work to implement an approved learning framework within the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard. The latest release of the qualification can be found at: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CHC50113
Target groups for the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care are international students who:
- Have already completed the CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care. Students will receive a credit for units completed from the CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Seeking to pursue or further their career as an Educator in early childhood education and care
- Seeking a pathway to higher education qualifications.
|CHCECE012||Support children to connect to their world||Elective|
|HLTWHS003||Maintain work health and safety||Core|
|CHCECE016||Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children||Core|
|CHCPRP003||Reflect and improve own professional practice||Elective|
|CHCECE020||Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behavior||Core|
|CHCECE021||Implement strategies for the inclusion of all children||Core|
|CHCECE019||Facilitate compliance in an education and care service||Core|
|CHCPOL002||Develop and implement policy||Elective|
|CHCECE017||Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of the child in early childhood||Core|
|CHCECE018||Nurture creativity in children||Core|
|CHCECE022||Promote children’s agency||Core|
|CHCECE024||Design and implement the curriculum to foster children's learning and development||Core|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability||Elective|
|CHCECE025||Embed sustainable practices in service operations||Core|
|CHCECE023||Analyse information to inform learning||Core|
|CHCECE026||Work in partnership with families to provide appropriate education and care for children||Core|
Victorian Institute of Education has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
- Have completed at least the Australian Year 12 or equivalent.
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English speaking country.
- the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- The student has successfully completed an English Placement Test
- the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia
- the student has successfully completed their High School in English Language.
Students also required to participate in a course entry interview to establish their suitability for the course
Call our office on 1300 871 776 (Toll Free) or +61 2 8318 1465 (Local) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org