FNS50315 Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
Course OverviewThis qualification reflects management roles in finance and mortgage broking where work is undertaken independently, through an aggregator, or involves managing a workplace team. At this level individuals are expected to apply theoretical knowledge and specialized skills in a range of situations and to display initiative and judgement in planning activities. They have autonomy in performing complex technical operations and may be responsible for the work of others within broad but generally well-defined parameters. The latest release of the qualification and packaging rules can be found at the following link: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/FNS50315
Victorian Institute of Education has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
- Have completed at least the Australian Year 12 or equivalent.
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English speaking country.
- the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- The student has successfully completed an English Placement Test
- the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia
- the student has successfully completed their High School in English Language.
Students also required to participate in a course entry interview to establish their suitability for the course
Call our office on 1300 871 776 (Toll Free) or +61 2 8318 1465 (Local) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org